Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkins!

October, October, how I love thee.  I love your fall colors and your Indian summer, but I'm no fool and I know whats ahead.   November?  Blah.  And it only gets worse from there.  

I'm starting to freak out a little bit about the upcoming season change, not from hot to cool, but from cool to frigid.  Winter coats and snow pants look fun on the rack at Buy Buy Baby, but let's face it - I'm not much for accessories, and shoes pose enough of a battle.  Forget mittens, boots, and hats.  <---  This is assuming we can actually leave the house.  Michigan winters are a real crapshoot and its hard to predict just how sucky things will get.  Fortunately, this pleasant mitten shaped state always provides a par of suckiness that we can count on.  Everyday is gray and everything is dead.  The only thing that varies is just what type of roads you'll be dealing with, whilst the plow trucks clear every other street in the state, but yours.  


I'm kind of a negative nancy today if you hadn't already noticed.

I'd like to think that things will be okay and that winter will fly by just as quickly as this summer, but I know I'm mistaken.  The only thing that makes this winter different from the past 25 is my extra active sidekick named Grace.  She isn't easy to keep entertained with every possible resource available, let alone in the confines of the living room. But what can I do?  

With Grace as brilliant as she is, I'm thinking it might be the perfect time to sign us up for a Mommy and Me class.  After scouring the internet, I think I've settled on a musical class that allows the kids to play with a variety of instruments.  Grace loves music so I know she'll have a ball!  And who knows, maybe I'll even meet a few Mom friends!  

P.S  If you LOVE the new layout, VOTE for us! And if you don't - STILL VOTE! 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Just click the link!  It's that easy! THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...