Friday, October 7, 2011

Tit before Mama!?

Well, its official.  My child has learned to say "tit" before saying "mama".  Good news though, Grace thinks the word "tit" is hilarious and continues to use it in the most inappropriate places.

I'm trying really hard not to feel like the worst mother in the world due to G's aversion to the word "Mama", but I'm having a difficult time.  She's said it before, a handful of times, but nothing stuck.  Here's how we're doing:
  
      Grace's Words
  • Dada
  • Monkey (Un-key)
  • Ball
  • Tree
  • Duck (Dut)
  • Tit

As you can see, we're making progress, but I'm anxiously awaiting the reveal of "Mama". I'm remaining positive, but inside I'm screaming "HAVEN'T I EARNED THIS?!  30 HOURS OF LABOR!? SAY IT! SAY IT! SAY IT!"


I can't express how proud I am of my little girl, with or without the addition of "mama" in her repertoire.  With a face like that, she can call me "tit".  :)


Vote!  It's REALLY easy and I'll love you forever!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...