Saturday, March 17, 2012

Erin go baby

It's been over a week since I've posted, but not without good reason.  We've been busy!  I started a new job last week and am sloooowly getting back into the groove of rising before the sun.  It is difficult leaving the house before Grace even wakes up, but it's wonderful coming home to her.  In other unremarkable news, Grace has a seriously rough diaper rash.  This diaper rash perfectly coincides with my return to the workforce, thus sending me into a spiral of mommy guilt.  Oh the delight of feeling like total shit. 

But today, Ryan and I both had the day off and wanted to make the best of it - red bottom and all.  Years ago, he and I could have been found at the local pub, hanging with our buddies and drinking green beer.  But today, we took our little Irish girl to the petting farm for some real fun.  I speak for both of us when I say that this year beat the hell of out of the latter.  


Getting back on the blogging bandwagon this week hopefully.  We have a ton of pictures of G playing outside now that it has finally warmed up!  Here's a peek at Grace down on the farm. 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...